Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 November 2015

THE GIRL I NEVER HAD, PART 15


"It is only those who are not hungry that complain that the shell of the coconut is hard." I was so hungry for the kiss. I meant it more than anything else, so I was not bothered by that person who appeared. I knew he  wasn't going to stay there forever. The person eventually passed by. Another person appeared from nowhere and passed by us. I was running out of patience now. She was begging for the kiss. I wanted her sweet kiss to fall on my body, but those passing by us made it such a herculean task for us.

She started talking. I listened to her. She was still in the love mood. She said, "I never knew this day would ever come. I never thought I would fall in love with someone so soon. I have only been dreaming about how people fall in love and out of love, until you approached me and made it a reality. I fell in love with you, the very first day your lips said "hi" and I replied "hello." I didn't want to show any sign that I had fallen for you. I covered the love I have for you with extreme hatred. I thought if I did that, it would drive you away and you will carry your "burden" away. Any time I talked to you harshly, or push you away I cried. I cried alone in my room. I cried because it hurt me so much that I couldn't show you my love. I cried because I was too afraid to love. I cried because I couldn't give you what you deserved."

I realized by then that I was lucky. I was lucky because I refused to give up on Lucy. Now, my persistent pressure had won me the heart of Lucy. There was no one around that time except the two of us. I drew closer to her. She stood there motionless gazing at me. I grabbed her by the shoulders and drew her more closer. I planted a kiss on her forehead. She closed her eyes. She couldn't look at me. I gave her another kiss on her lips. A very deep kiss. It was such a long lasting kiss. She practically melted in my arms. Nothing tasted better than her soft lips on my mouth.

After the kiss, I released her. I could feel she wanted more. I could sense that she had been yearning for my kiss for God knows when. I wanted to feed her hungry lips with more kisses. I  decided to obey the call. Just when I was about to grab her shoulders again, I felt a sharp blow at my back. I turned to look at who the person was. I turned, but before I could recognize the person, I received another hard punch right on my face. That blow landed me on the ground. I couldn't see anything again, but I heard footsteps. I also heard a voice. That voice wasn't JK's. But who could be this?

I didn't hear Lucy scream or talk. I didn't hear her talk. All I heard was that male voice warning me to stay away from Lucy. I also heard him ordering another person to take Lucy away. I couldn't see their faces. I  was gallivanting on the floor. The blow was so powerful that it blurred my vision. I shouted for help, but everyone around seemed too busy to come to my help. The other person took Lucy away, while he beat me up with a stick and left me there unconscious.

#to_be_continued


No comments:

Post a Comment